Friday, September 21, 2007

Dog Neutering and Self Esteem

Well hells bells. I thought I had seen it all. I thought there was nothing left on this earth that could shock me. I was just plain WRONG!!

Neuticles. Have any of you heard that word? When you say it, or read it, what does it make you think of? Do you see maybe the word "testicles' mixed up in there, or maybe you see "neuter".

Bob Barker has been preaching for what, 70 or 80 years to spay and neuter your pets? I bet he never in his 140 years imagine this shit…
Neuticles.

Hey, I’ve never been a guy so maybe I shouldn’t judge, but hells bells…prosthetic balls for you dog!?!?!?!?! But...I mean ...my doggy thinks I walk on water because I let him lick the ice cream dish when I'm finished.

I hope to the highest heavens my little Thomas never finds this website. My reputation with him would be tarnished forever.

No comments: